Sensus Healthcare to Present at the 8th Annual LD Micro Invitational
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 29, 2018 / Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRTS), a medical device company specializing in the non-invasive treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers and keloids with superficial radiation therapy (SRT), today announced that it will be presenting at the 8th Annual LD Micro Invitational on Tuesday, June 5 at 2:30pm PST/5:30pm EST. Joe Sardano, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sensus Healthcare, will be presenting as well as meeting with investors.
Read the full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries