Sensus Healthcare to Join Russell Microcap® Index
BOCA RATON, Fla., June 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRTS), a medical device company specializing in the non-invasive treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers and keloids with superficial radiation therapy (SRT), announces that it is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the Russell U.S. Indexes annual reconstitution, effective before the U.S. market opens on June 25th.
Read the full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries