Sensus Healthcare Signs R&D Agreement to Collaborate with Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania on World’s First Sculptura™ Intraoperative Radiation Therapy System
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. has signed a research and development agreement with the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania to collaborate with the radiation oncology department on clinical research and development for Sensus’ Sculptura™ robotic intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT) system. The amazing Sculptura™ machine provides single treatment during surgery for cancer patients.
Read full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries