Sensus Healthcare Opens Tel Aviv Office to Expand Footprint in Israel, the Middle East & Europe
BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRTS), announced today that the Company is opening a new office in Tel Aviv to deepen its presence in Israel, the Middle East and Europe—while continuing to bring Sensus’ innovative SRT treatment to patients all over the world who are afflicted with both non-melanoma skin cancers and keloids.
Read the full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries