Sensus Healthcare Announces FDA Market Clearance for Sensus Healthcare’s New Sculptura™ Radiation Oncology System
Sensus Healthcare, Inc., a medical device company specializing in highly effective, non-invasive treatments for both oncological and non-oncological conditions, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted market clearance for the Company’s groundbreaking Sculptura™ radiation oncology system. A single treatment during surgery, Sculptura™ can provide cancer patients and physicians a single radiation treatment at the point of surgery.
Read the full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries