Sensus Healthcare Appoints Rita Gable as Vice President of Sales – Oncology
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRTS), a medical device company specializing in the non-invasive treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers and keloids with superficial radiation therapy (SRT), announced this morning the appointment of Rita Gable as Vice President of Sales – Oncology, effective immediately. Ms. Gable has 15 years of sales experience, specializing in the oncology market. She will report to Sensus CEO Joe Sardano.
Read the full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries