Sensus Healthcare Presents at National Cancer Care Alliance Leadership Board and Practice Quarterly Meeting
BOCA RATON, Fla., Sept. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ : SRTS ), a medical device company specializing in the non-invasive treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers and keloids with superficial radiation therapy (SRT), today announced that Joe Sardano, President and Chief Executive Officer, participated at the National Cancer Care Alliance (NCCA) Leadership Board and Practice Quarterly Meeting, which took place Thursday, August 30 through Friday, August 31, 2018, in Chicago.
Read the full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries