Sensus Healthcare Appoints Dr. Isabelle Raymond as Vice President, Clinical Development
BOCA RATON, Fla. (May 8, 2018) – Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRTS), a medical device company specializing in the non-invasive treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers and keloids with superficial radiation therapy (SRT), announced the appointment of Dr. Isabelle Raymond, PhD, as Vice President, Clinical Development. Dr. Raymond, who will report to Joe Sardano, Sensus CEO, brings 14 years of medical device and pharmaceutical industry experience to the Company.
Read the full press release here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries