The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Prevent Skin Cancer
The Surgeon General has released a Call to Action to address Skin Cancer as a major public health problem. The executive summary includes strategies for prevention with clear and concisely outlined goals.
Click the link below to read the full article.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries