Modern Medicine – Dr. Brian Berman discusses the problem with keloids.
Researchers found in a retrospective study of 297 surgically excised keloids with superficial radiation therapy around the excision site that only 3% recurred during an average 6-month follow-up.
Read the full article here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries