Fox News – The Best Sunscreens, According to a Top Dermatologist
Sunscreen is meant for the purpose of protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays that cause can sunburn and skin cancer. What you may not realize is that no two sunscreens are entirely alike. Lindsey Carlton from Fox News and dermatologist Dr. Whitney Bowe break down the best sunscreens currently on the market and how to use them correctly.
Read the full article here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries