Dermatology Times – As an add-on to Mohs surgery, this treatment may have its benefits
Superficial Radiation Therapy and our CEO, Joe Sardano, are making headlines with Dermatology Times. This article highlights the benefits of using SRT alongside Mohs surgery when treating skin cancer patients. With 80 percent of skin cancers appearing on the face and neck, a less invasive approach is very sought out by sufferers.
Read the full article here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries