Cancer Near Eye Treated by SRT
Dr. Kevin Schewe, radiation oncologist and medical director at Alliance Cancer Care Colorado, utilized Sensus Healthcare’s SRT to treat an elderly patient with stage 1 basal cell carcinoma cancer near the eye. Without the help of the SRT, this would have possibly caused the patient immobility of the eyelid.
Check out the amazing results! To learn more about the SRT click here.
If you have not watched Dr. Schewe explain the use of the SRT on NBC9 news watch here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries