Superficial radiation therapy provides safe, aesthetic results for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
February 13th, 2017 6:53 pm | Multimedia
MIAMI — At South Beach Symposium 2017, symposium chairman Mark S. Nestor, MD, PhD, discusses the efficacy and cosmetic benefits of superficial radiation therapy to treat both non-melanoma skin cancer and recurring keloid scars. Nestor presented at the symposium on innovative breakthroughs in superficial radiation therapy, including new technology from Sensus Healthcare.
To watch the video, click here.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries