Sensus Healthcare Rings the Opening Bell at the Nasdaq MarketSite
Sensus Healthcare participated in an opening bell ringing ceremony at the Nasdaq MarketSite on Thursday, June 9, 2016.
With important employees, partners and families on hand, Sensus Healthcare’s Chief Executive Officer, Joseph Sardano, officially opened the trading day on Nasdaq. This ceremony comes on the heels of the successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Sensus Healthcare on Thursday, June 2, 2016.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries