2020 South Beach Symposium
Explore Superficial Radiation Therapy (SRT)
- Stop by our booth to see the SRT-100+ and SRT-100 VisionTM.
- Hear directly from patients:
- Double lung transplant recipient and multiple skin cancer survivor Jeff Goldstein talks about his treatment journey with SRT. Feb. 6, 2020 at 2:30 PM – 2:45 PM.
- Keloid patient Tony Perkins talks about his postoperative SRT treatment experience and results. Feb 8, 2020 at 3:20 PM-3:35 PM.
- Attend an information session:
- “SRT for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer” with David Goldberg, MD, JD. Feb 8, 2020 at 2:45 PM – 3:00 PM.
- “SRT for the Treatment of Tumors of the Lower Extremities” with William Roth, MD. Feb 8, 2020 at 3:35 PM – 3:50 PM.
Can’t join us in person?
No worries. Get in touch here.
Non-melanoma Skin Cancer
SRT has a 98%+ cure rate. It is safe, comfortable and effective — and can be performed in a doctor’s office without anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain.
SRT is an ideal alternative to Mohs surgery for patients with a high risk of infection or bleeding, and for hard-to-heal areas such as lower extremities.
95% of patients reported that they did not get re-occurrence of keloids after removal followed by SRT.
The Benefits of SRT
Along with eliminating the risks for post-surgical infections and complications, the SRT-100™ provides patients and physicians with a safe and effective treatment option that offers many benefits, including:
- 95%+ cure rates that rival surgery
- No anesthesia, cutting, bleeding, stitching or pain
- No downtime or lifestyle restrictions
- Super cosmesis, no unsightly scarring
- No need for post-treatment reconstructive surgeries