The SRT-100™ is Revolutionizing Keloid Scar Removal for Your Patients
Allow us to paint a scenario for you; a patient comes into your practice and seeks keloid removal treatment. Imagine a process to prevent recurrence of his or her scars following surgery without ever having to cut their skin, cause them pain, or touch more surgical tools. That solution you’re envisioning is a piece of machinery called the SRT-100™, and it is now a reality. The SRT-100™ uses a low dose Superficial Radiation Therapy to remove keloid tissue that causes keloid scarring from underneath your patients’ skin, which significantly reduces the likelihood of a keloid re-growing in the same spot and expunges the possibility of a keloid scar completely. Now imagine passing on this information to a potential patient plagued with keloids and the response it would elicit. Incredible. There are several other benefits to using the SRT-100™ for keloid removal in your practice such as:
- A wide range of motion of the scissor arm, allowing you to oblige your patients whether they are supine or sitting.
- An automatic warm-up feature that translates to time-efficient system setup and patient keloid treatment.
- High-frequency inverter technology utilizing feedback sensors to maintain stable energy levels.
- A compact and mobile design that allows you to store the system wherever it needs to be.
- An automatic aluminum filter magazine system that eliminates the need for filter storage, potential inadvertent over-dosage or under-dosage, and manual procedures.
- Unique contact shields that help prevent the transmission for blood-borne pathogens.
As a practitioner in the medical industry, there is a high chance that you entered the field to help others lead healthier lives, while also enriching their everyday experience by making them feel confident both physically and emotionally. The SRT-100™ will allow you to do just that within the realm of keloid removal. Contact Sensus Healthcare if you’re done with imagining a better way for keloid removal and want to make it a reality.